JOIN US IN BRISBANE FOR QUEENSLAND’S LEADING CPD EVENT FOR PRIMARY CARE
Coming to the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre from 14-16 September 2018 with a brand new program, the General Practice Conference & Exhibition (GPCE) will arm you with the cross-disciplinary skills that will make a real difference to your everyday practice, across the full spectrum of primary care.
What’s New in 2018
- More education and new sessions added
- More ALMs than ever before including Mental Health Skills Training (MHST), Chronic Care, Heart Failure, Dementia, Pain & Diabetes
- More practical skills masterclasses, including spirometry, surgical skills, ECG reading, CPR and more
- GP-focused CPD education program, with plenty to interest the practice nurse and allied health professional
- Earn up to 97 CPD points / 19 CPD hours in one weekend
- More chances to catch your favourite topic or speaker with every Cat 2 session (and some ALMs) repeated at least twice during the conference
- Specialist speakers who are passionate about GP education and understand the challenges of general practice
- Case study approach that brings the education to life and helps you to implement your new knowledge
- Increased focus on practice processes and management planning
- Stimulating keynote sessions on Friday, Saturday & Sunday morning
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea daily
- Exhibition and product showcases running 8-5pm daily
PLUS, refer a colleague or friend to register for the conference and you’ll receive a $100 Myer gift card for each referral!
by Reed Medical Education – GPCE Brisbane 2018
If you need a dosctor please contact us. Instant Consult specialises in Medical Certificates, Prescriptions, Referrals, Pathology Requests & Radiology Requests.