wheezoTM Experiential Program
Filling in a Gap in Asthma Management
Introducing wheezoTM – a new asthma management platform
The innovative wheezo device and eHealth App is available to assist asthma management (especially in children and adolescents) via the wheezo Experiential Program – starting 22 July 2020. wheezo will be available for wider distribution later in the year.
Developed in Australia with the support of respiratory specialists and other healthcare professionals, wheezo integrates feedback on asthma symptoms, triggers and medication to support management between doctor visits.
How do the wheezo device and eHealth App work?
wheezo facilitates proactive asthma management, and is especially useful for children and adolescents. The platform makes it easy to share information with doctors.
- Records wheeze, a sign of asthma.
- Links to the wheezo device to record wheeze rate.
- Records symptoms, asthma triggers and medication use.
- Sends geospecific weather alerts about environmental asthma triggers.
Using the information gathered through the wheezo device and eHealth App, doctors can make personalised adjustments to asthma action plans to suit each individual with asthma.
Early access at no cost through the wheezo Experiential Program
The program is open to people with asthma, especially children and adolescents:
- already diagnosed with asthma;
- currently taking medication for asthma management;
- with a current asthma action plan.
The program includes
- One wheezo device per family (up to four users per device).
- 4 months’ free access to the eHealth App.
Use beyond 4 months requires a fee for service.
Access to the program is limited!
For more information, view the Program animation at https://vimeo.com/437725073/408e6c1203
Register your interest at https://experience.wheezo.com/